Deadline for Abstract submissions will be August 5, 2020
Only online submissions through the congress website will be accepted. Submit your abstract here
It’s mandatory to provide an email when submitting an abstract. All information regarding the abstract, such as: acceptation/rejection, date and session of presentation, and guidelines for presentation will be sent to that email.
The following topic categories are available:
- Basic science and biomechanics
- Degenerative - cervical
- Degenerative - thoracolumbar
- Diagnostics and Imaging
- Medical economics
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- New technologies
- Spine Surgery during COVID 19
Notification of acceptance: The abstract submitter will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of the abstract until August 8, 2020. The abstract submitter will receive all the information regarding the abstract. The abstract submitter is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
Rules for Abstract Submission
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words;
- Figures and tables are not permitted;
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English;
- Submitted abstracts should be an original work and do not infringe copyrights, or intellectual properties.
- Only online submissions through the congress website will be accepted;
- Abstracts will be published on the congress website as submitted by the author. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract will be reproduced as typed by the author. Authors' list will be published exactly as submitted;
- Please ensure that all authors, particularly, the 1st author and presenting author are identified correctly;
- The following subdivisions of your abstract are MANDATORY: Title, Introduction, Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusions;
- The abstract must not contain identification of the authors or institutions in the text;
- The registration of the presenting author and confirmation of the presentation must be concluded until August 15, 2020. After that date the abstracts will be withdrawn from the scientific program.
- Oral presentations will have 3 minutes allotted time for presentation. 3 Min video of the presentation with 6-8 Slides should be submitted August 18, 2020.
- Max. 3 abstracts with the same presenting author can be submitted.
- Shortlisted 9 oral presentations will get a chance to present in Main session of the Virtual World Spine.
- First author of the Top 3 oral presentation will be awarded 2 years free WSCS Membership. They will also be given World Spinal Column Society’s text book.
- Author of Best paper will also get free registration for World Spine 9.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the conference abstract book. By submitting your abstract you consent to give World Neurosurgery the permission to publish it. (Selected Abstracts and Posters will be published only). “World Neurosurgery is the official journal for World Spinal Column Society”.
The Virtual World Spine Posters
- Posters will be displayed electronically on the congress website.
- Poster Size 800 x 1200 pixel in 72 DPI pxl/inc (Only Jpeg format)
- There will a 2 min poster presentation for the top 2 Posters. Other E-posters will be displayed on the website.
- Main author of the Top 2 posters will be given 1 Year Free Membership.
The Virtual World Spine QUIZ
- Eligibility: Age Less than 35 Years
- Top 3 Winners
- Free WSCS registration for a year and WSCS Text Book